Sunday, March 20, 2011

vacation II

I may have to come home... I am not fairing very well. I realize my body is not acclimatized but we're still at the lowest elevation part of this entire trip.
In fact the airport we have to fly out of is in the city with the highest metropolitan elevation in the US. I don't know why I didn't look into that before picking airports.
I taste blood, I cannot breathe on 24hr O2. We've already scratched 1/2 the natural wonders off the list because I can't cope.
The doctors were right, my body is not as strong as I think. My spirit, kick ass. Reality...is kicking my ass. Not sure what I'm going to do. I'm a million miles away from home, this trip has already cost more than Israel (states and their stupid surprise surtaxes on everything, and they complain about our one tax of everything. At least it's known.). If we change airports now... whatever.