Thursday, July 28, 2011

phone call - what now?

I hate those kind of phone calls from doctors that say they want to see you right away.
My family physician's resident got the ultrasound back and wants to go over it with me. (My family phys. is away for the summer). I returned her message stating that tomorrow is really tight for me: clients & groups. She said that it's my choice but not something that can wait until next week.
That is never a good sign.
I swear if this is something on top of everything I already have (truncus arteriosis, heart failure, pulminary herptension, hypotension, hypoglycemia, endometriosis, scoliosis, shoulder dislocation, ptsd from early chronic health issues) I ... am not sure what I will do with myself.
I was in group this afternoon feeling so weak I wanted to leave. I'm so grateful it's a group I co-facilitate and that the guys really carried it today (awesome when that happens).
Tomorrow it will be revealed. I am trying not to catastrophize but it's awfully difficult when they say it needs to be addressed. I am just hoping to g-d that the resident is freaking out at my weird neck vessels - since she's not used to my condition. Praying that that's it - yes, let that be it.