I'm sure you wanted to hear more spiritual inspirational things like 'gratitude' and 'meditation' which works for peace of mind, but not the physical :)
Here are my top 7 in no particular order:
- Acceptance of what is, then pushing past it (some call it stubbornness, other strength);
- Perseverance (see previous comment);
- Joie-deVivre for the moment, because that's all we have;
- CAL/saying "this to shall pass"
- Asking/accepting for help (knowing limits and asking for help with things you cannot do on your own or with spirit-work) eg: taking meds as a form of asking for help
- Getting lost/found in creativity (a form of spiritual exercise for me)
- When all else fails, surrendering but reminding myself that "I" am not my illness/symptoms!