Wednesday, August 27, 2014

first of many changes, fall 2014

Wow, I can't believe I've been without proper writing utensils since May. My main computer (with a keyboard) broke and I never got around to replacing it. I just couldn't face windows 8 so I eventually decided to face my learning issues and convert to the dark side. It's nice to be on a keyboard again. A keyboard with real keys (as opposed to the iPad).
Well, that's it for now, just reporting in to say I'm alive. I'm going to learn this new system and write back soon as I am not finished writing about my health. In fact with autumn just around the corner my summer vacation from traveling to Toronto and decision making is coming to a close. I will be going back within the month to face some major decisions. I have more opportunities lying in wait.

Will report back when I have a better sense of iOS.